IF YOU’RE TALENTED, ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE.
BDC lauched a one-of-a-kind high school. Our high school program in Human Sciences with an economic and social focus combines the Cambridge International Certificate of Education (ICE) and other international examinations, providing an international high school path over four years. Egopoly, it’s a place where your talent will shine.
The Ego Challenge is designed for students currently enrolled in the last year of Middle School (or equivalent) that wish to growth both personally and professionally, by finding simple solutions to complex global problems.
A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY
We are the first high school in Italy to assign two full-ride scholarships, based on a pitch competition. One scholarship for our Milan Campus and the other for our Cologno Campus. These scholarships amount to €66.000 each, covering the full tuition fees for the four years of the high school program.
Why is this a unique opportunity for you?
• We are the only high school in Italy with a startup studio;
• We work with the best companies, worldwide;
• We are the only high school in Italy with a strong orientation towards entrepreneurship;
• We are the first high school to assign a scholarship based on a pitch competition;
Our judges will look for applicants that show:
• Global Mindset
• Entrepreneurial Spirit
• Passion for STEM
The challenge is open to all Italian and International students that are currently enrolled in the last year of Middle School or equivalent.
Go to Application Portal
In order to participate in the BDC Challenge, you must have your parent or the person exercising parental authority (over the Candidate named in the Rules) sign the Rules and Privacy statements. You can download the documents here and send them back, signed, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants must have a natural curiosity towards solving social and climate problems that are affecting their local territory and that can be solved at a global scale. Participants must come up with a solution that solves one or more problems listed during the World Economic Forum.
3 SIMPLE STEPS
1. Complete the online form by January 15th, 2024. Applicants will be invited to attend online workshop with expert mentors who will help them shape their idea into a viable project.
2. Judges will review every online application and will select 10 finalists by January 20th, 2024.
3. Finalists will be invited to pitch live in Milan on January 27th, 2024. Judges will select the two talents that will receive BDC’s full-ride scholarships.
di IMCD Italia
Founder & Director at
i-Italy - New York
Head of STEP